Loft insulation acts like a blanket, helping prevent heat escaping through the roof. Insulating your home isn’t a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It’s straightforward and usually takes less than an hour to install. Loft insulation is a thick material simply rolled onto the loft floor.
- You could save up to £150 a year on your energy bills.
- It's quick, easy and only usually takes a few hours if there is good access.
- The installation is convenient and hassle free.
- We tidy up after ourselves.
- Helps reduce heat loss.
- Save around 620kg of CO2 every year.
Is My Home Suitable?
- Your house or flat must have loft space.
- You must own or privately rent your home.
- If you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s permission
I already have loft insulation, do I need anymore?
If you already have some loft insulation then you may need to have it topped up. If you have less than 3 inches of insulation it's worthwhile having a FREE survey carried out to make sure you have the right amount.
To see if you qualify please Apply Now below
* The customer has to be a homeowner or a private tenant with signed landlord’s permission. The property needs to be in the allocated area which will be checked upon customer application .The customer will be contacted if there property qualifies by the company within 7 working days.